One person helping to make the transition easier is little Miss Ani....she's been an absolute dream baby. In the past two weeks, she's had quite a few instances of sleeping through the night (yeah!). Even her transition to Montessori school has been seamless, as I only get reports of how perfect the little peanut is. Damon and I know how blessed and lucky we are to have such an easy baby; I'm sure our little guy has something to do with it ;)
Speaking of our little guy, he seems to be on the forefront of Alexa's mind these days, undoubtedly influenced by reminders of Granty through Ani. Yesterday I picked up Alexa from gymnastics on my way home from work (Damon had the day off and had picked up Ani), and she was very excited to show me the giraffe sticker she received at the end of practice. When we pulled into the garage, she asked me if I could reach the "Grant Hovannisian Memorial Golf Tournament" banner that hangs proudly on the wall. When I asked her why, she said, "I want to put my giraffe sticker on the banner so he knows I'm thinking about him and I'm also doing a good job of sharing with him." Needless to say, I got out the ladder to reach the banner :)
| Hanging out with mom bright and early this morning; Ani chilled in the monkey seat while I got ready for work. |
No comments:
Post a Comment