The Magic House is a very impressive place with amazing interactive exhibits. Our first stop within The Magic House was the art studio, and I think Alexa could have spent all day there. The studio had every medium of art you could want: markers, paints, oil pastels, hold punches.... My new office will be very well-decorated thanks to the three masterpieces that Alexa painted for me. After the art studio, we cruised through the rest of the museum and caught as many exhibits as we could. Molly and I had to prod the kiddos to leave each exhibit and move onto the next one; there wasn't a single one that was boring. Alexa was a huge fan of the bubble room and the Sid the Science Kid exhibit, especially when she was able to meet a costumed Sid in-person...I still have no clue when she began to love people in costumes. Snack time was also a huge hit, as we enjoyed another St. Louis staple - Gus' pretzels! As Alexa and I drove back to my parents' house, she commented that she wants to go to The Magic House with Ms. Molly, Patrick and Charlie every time we're in St. Louis. I would say the day was a hit!
I cannot believe how quickly our time in St. Louis has flown by....when I booked the trip, six days seemed like a pretty long time, but now that we fly home tomorrow I'm wondering where the time went! I asked Alexa what she wanted to do with Ani and me when we're all home on Friday, and she said she wanted to fly back to NeNe and Papa's house :)
P.S. Kevin - We skated at Creve Coeur Ice Arena yesterday...only $5 for non-residents!
| Enjoying a meeting with Sid the Science Kid. |
| Hamming it up with little sis Ani tonight... Ani looks a little scared of Alexa's "angry face" |
That's a pretty good deal. And I agree, there is nothing better than fresh ice. Even better when no one is there.
ReplyDeleteKevin
I would have to say the Magic House is one of my favorites when watching the kids. They love everything about it and after about 3+ hours I am ready to head home totally exhausted. Glad Alexa loves it.
ReplyDelete