Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy 15-Month Birthday!

Another third of the month...another "should've been" milestone passed.  Happy 15-Month Birthday, Granty!

Although he's on my mind every day, the 3rd and 25th of each month continue to be very Granty-centric days and are a little more difficult than most.  As I watch Alexa continue to grow up in front of my eyes and begin to speculate about the personality and life for Baby #3, it's always bittersweet to think about the similar aspirations for Granty.  It's impossible not to think about the "what-if's", especially when I see babies around what would be his current age.

In my ideal world, Granty had a lot more than 175-days to grow up and realize his full potential.  However, as I quickly learned, the world may not always jive with my master plan.  More impressively, Granty didn't need ninety years of birthdays to realize his full potential....he accomplished it in just five short months.

One happy boy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo of him. Such a happy boy. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, the Family's SUPERMAN. Lots of love, Joanne

    ReplyDelete