After the show, I noticed she was petting Alstott and poking around his neck...hmmm. "I'm trying to find Alstott's clavicle; I can find his cranium and femur but I cannot feel his clavicle!" After getting over my shock that Alexa knew the proper names for components of the skeletal system, I realized I didn't know if dogs have clavicles. Thank goodness for the Internet! Alexa and I spent the next few minutes reviewing pictures of canine skeletons online, as she tried to find the corresponding bone on Alstott. After finding seven specific bones on Alstott - for the record, dogs do not have clavicles - he made it clear he'd had enough and gave a warning growl. Looks like our stint as pseudo-veterinarians was done for the night.
From a personal trainer to veterinarian...you never know what to expect with Alexa. She definitely keeps me on my toes!
| Alstott....always a good sport (for a limited duration) |
That picture is hilarious. I love tater tot!
ReplyDeleteLarry