Although I cannot deny Alexa as my daughter in the looks department, she inherited a lot of Damon's facial features....Granty on the other hand was a lot more Niehoff. He was a skinny little guy, but he had a lot more roundness to his face and eyes. Alexa is a mini-me in the personality department, but I think Granty would have been "boy Connie." I distinctly remember a PICU doctor commenting one time that Grant's eyes looked a bit sunken, to which I quickly defended, "They're not sunken - they're just deep set!" Only a mother would jump to her son's defense (and quite frankly my own!) like that.
It'll be interesting to see how baby #3 looks - - I know Damon's hoping his Armenian genes (excluding the hairiness - haha) finally come through in his offspring. As we jokingly refer to Alexa and her Armenian cousins, we could have our own little "Salt & Pepper" set!
Only a few more months until our newest little girl makes her appearance.....I'm just hoping she can avoid the fateful four year-old sleepy school picture!
| Future blackmail photo? We'll see if her high school friends make fliers with this picture...lol |
One can only hope that she has awesome high school friends that will love her so much they want to show the world what she looked like at age 4!
ReplyDelete