For as many challenges as we faced with Granty, I think someone was smiling down upon us with Ani...she has been, by far, the easiest of my three kiddos. Her digestive system had to adapt to a formula switch (the pediatrician put her on higher calorie preemie formula), but aside from that adjustment period, she has been a very low-key newborn. She's definitely my daughter, as she has adopted a consistent four-hour regimen of feedings and diaper changes. This routine has helped me to be able to plan my days accordingly, not to mention allowing me to get a decent night's sleep with only one middle of the night feeding. I'm actually sleeping better now than I was when I was pregnant...go figure :)
There are moments, especially on a pseudo-milestone day like today, that it's impossible not to look at Ani and think about Granty. However, the pangs of sadness are offset by the joy this little girl is bringing to our family coupled with the knowledge that Granty is watching over all of us. We couldn't ask for a better guardian angel....
The Groefsema's will love this picture as they love dogs!!!! Great Grandma Jessie is cringing since shes concerned about animal germs. (Nana Carol, doesn't have a choice regarding this manner!!:) And Aunty Gail has grown to love dogs because of Groefsema family pressure.....I'm sure Ani loves looking at her new toy. Give her a hug from her Bako relatives. Again our prayers are answered with darling Ani Elisabeth. Love Aunty Gail
ReplyDeletePure joy and comfort. So happy, Ani girl, for the entire family! Bachigner.
ReplyDeleteSirov, Auntie Ani