Ever since my doctor's appointment on Friday morning, I have been rushing at breakneck speed to cram three weeks of activities into three days. Tonight as the final load of laundry was done, and I logged off my work e-mail for the first time in weeks, the anxiousness finally kicked in. It was the first time in days that I actually sat down and took a breath...this is really happening.
I was induced with Alexa as well (she was late and measured small), but the hospital in Newport Beach had a very different protocol than the one here in Scottsdale... In Newport Beach, I had to call the hospital between 11am and noon to see if they had availability, whereas effective midnight tonight, the hospital in Scottsdale can call me to come in at any time. So much for a restful night of sleep! For someone like myself, this lucid schedule only adds to the anxiety of the situation; I would much rather have an exact time (or I'd even settle for a range). I am hoping and praying for a healthy (albeit tiny) little peanut to add to our family.
When I was packing my suitcase today, the first thing I packed was Granty's giraffe blanket. Something tells me that the blanket will provide a sense of comfort and reassurance on Tuesday.
![]() |
| He could sport a 'Big Brother' onesie very soon..... |

No comments:
Post a Comment