After a couple of days of waiting, the newest member of the Hovannisian family made her appearance. Ani (pronounced Ah-ni) Elizabeth Hovannisian was born tonight around 10:30pm, weighing 5 lbs, 1.5 oz and 18.5 inches long. She's a healthy - just tiny - baby, and she has been extremely alert since her birth. Whew!
This has been an exhausting 48 hours, but needless to say, Damon and I are overjoyed. I cannot tell you the sense of relief both of felt as soon as we saw her. I wasn't too surprised to see that she looked nearly identical to a newborn Alexa :)
I'm looking forward to Alexa meeting her sister tomorrow morning...something tells me she will be very excited to see her newest sibling!

CONGRATULATIONS, What a gorgeous little girl, but we expected nothing less from such a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. Love and Hugs to all, Mike and Joanne
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Connie & Damon. Ani looks adorable. Can't wait to see and hear more about her. I'm sure Alexa is excited about her new sister. Love to all of you, Laura & Lolly
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you!! I'm so happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Connie and Damon. What a beautiful little girl and what a beautiful name. Love ya all!
ReplyDeleteMike and Joyce
Congrats!! She is absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your peanut size gal ! She will no doubt grow to be a big nut like her mommy some day! God's blessings on your family now and forever.
ReplyDeletePam and Russ Roeber
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOur prayers have been answered!!!! Miss Ani is beautiful and does look like her big sis Alexa. Our entire family is overjoyed and can't wait to meet your little peanut. Although it was a sad day yesterday, Ani's arrival seemed to lift the sadness in the air as now a new life can begin. Our hearts are are so happy for the three of you. The Zarounian-Groefsema family will never forget Ani's birthday as she has already brought so much joy to our entire family. Love, Aunty Gail
ReplyDeleteConnie, congrats to the whole family! When she gets older, I'd be happy to fill her (and Alexis) in on the high school exploits of her mom...... Klodes
ReplyDeletePari yegar, anoush Ani. We love all of you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Sophene, Daron, Armenio and Ani.