Today was one of the most normal days we've had in two weeks; the little guy was back to his pre-hospital routine of playtime and naps. Although I think Grant's going to be spoiled by all of the attention he's receiving from his grandparents...NeNe (Grandma Niehoff) had him cracking up today with some silly noises and faces.
Grant and I went to his pediatrician today for his 4-month check-up, and he was his usually flirty self with Dr. Z and his favorite nurse Nicole. We're only two ounces away from the 11-pound mark, and we're all hopeful the feeding tube/increased calories will help him to put on much-needed weight for the upcoming rounds of chemo.
Let's hope these normal days continue until next Tuesday (Chemo #2)!
 |
| NeNe's arms are way better than the crib.... |
 |
| Bedtime for both kiddos. |
 |
| Mom & Dad won't let me hold Granty in the rocking chair, so I'll settle for the roller skating lamb. |
Aunt Kathy looks like she's loving every minute of it :)
ReplyDelete