We did a weight check this morning, and Grant is now 11 lbs 4.5 oz. Looks like the NG tube is helping him to gain the weight he needs. He decided he needed a break from the tube today and pulled it out of his nose, so I was able to get a few pictures of the little guy without any tape nor tubes. I'm looking forward to the day he doesn't need the NG tube - it was so nice to carry him for a few minutes without worrying about toting the drip bag and pole.
| Striking a pose - - Grant the baby model. |
| Hair is starting to look a bit thinner....probably the chemo drugs. |
Looking good, Little Boy!!!! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteMy little guy is getting so big!!!
ReplyDeleteThat kid is so cute! He doesn't seem fazed at all by the ordeal he is going through. Isn't that the beauty of innocence? Connie, you are an amazing mom and Damon, we are thinking of you every day. Love, Leon and Cheryl
ReplyDeleteGrant is such a handsome little charmer! I can't wait to meet him. Connie, thank you for sharing your journey; Grant is such a fighter and he is surrounded by so much love. Each one of you is in my thoughts and prayers every day. Love, Guen
ReplyDeleteHi Little Guy! I am a friend of your Grandpa Gene. I am praying for you BIG TIME and I know Jesus is going to heal you. Hang in there and let HIM do HIS work in you. I will continue to pray for you and follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteJean Hadley
MCUA
The Reynolds family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteJR Reynolds
MCUA