I am proud to say I was able to properly insert the NG tube on the first try, although it did take both the nurse and Damon to hold Grant down while I did it. The practice doll I used did not scream nor move like the little guy did...oh well - it's in.
Grant seemed just as happy to be home as the rest of us. As soon as he saw Alexa, he began laughing and smiling. I think Alexa was something else when her brother came home, because she said "Aww....he's not big yet!" We probably have a few more months until Alexa gets the playmate she's been hoping for.
Yay!! Welcome home, Little Buddy!!! We love you so much. xoxo, Auntie Gia, Uncle Andrew & Cousin Luke
ReplyDeleteHi Cousins,
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy to hear that Grant is back home with all of you and is adjusting well and just hanging out with his sweet BIG sister Alexa!! We so wish we could wave a magic wand and make all this awful stuff go away but unfortunately we cannot. However, we can send all of our love and all of prayers that God carries this precious and very courageous little boy in his arms throughout this difficult journey.
Please know that if there is ANYTHING AT ANYTIME that you may need from any of us....we're just a phone call away!!
May God bless all of you....and please don't forget to just breathe....
We love you!!
Cousins - Marlene and Coleen
great news! Hope the whole family gets some rest in the comfort of your home. xo nithya
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are HOME!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy you are home-sweet-home and can soon restore some sense of a new normalcy. The vast majority of St Louis and counties across the US are praying for YOU, Damon and precious Grant. You are an amazing mother, as evident by the vibrance and determination in Grant- I can see it in those beautiful eyes. He is gonna knock this outta the park!
ReplyDeleteMany prayer and lots of hugs and kisses to you and Grant. We love you!
Erica, Kevin, Ben and Joey