Tomorrow is Round #4 of treatment, so if history repeats itself, he'll be a sleepy guy for the next few days. While he rests off the chemo, I'll be busy preparing Armenian rice pilaf for Alexa's school. They don't celebrate Halloween at Montessori, but rather have International Day at which the kids represent their nationality through clothing and at a potluck lunch. It's a little too hard to represent the Dutch-Swiss-German side, so we're going with the 50% Armenian. And yes, for those of you who know me well, I will be using real butter (not 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter') for the pilaf ;)
| Always wanting to stand...he's going to be an early walker. Lucky us ;) |
![]() |
| Getting ready for the 2013 baseball season..... |

I thought you guys were probably Armenian!! My maiden name was Donoian...the "ian" gives it away ;) Glad Grant is doing well and staying out fo the hospital!
ReplyDelete