Today was Grandma Hovannisian's (Nana Hovey) 'first day on the job', so she learned all of the components of Grant's routine and care: physical therapy exercises, the process of filling the formula bag and remembering to take the pole connected to the NG tube whenever you move with Grant. She got up to speed quickly, enabling Alexa and I to have a "girl's night out" with her BFF and mom at the pumpkin patch (AZ definition - - pumpkins sitting on bales of hay in a field surrounded by cacti..lol). Alexa and I had a great time, and it gave Nana a lot of quality one-on-one time with Grant. Apparently, it was a busy day for Grant and Nana, as they fell asleep together on the couch around 9pm tonight.
Grant was a little fussier than normal today, but I don't think it's necessarily chemo-related. I think he's realized that if he is fussy, someone will come and hold him. Amazingly, the fussiness would disappear as soon as he was being held :) Damon and I are in trouble if a four-month old has a leg up on us.....
 |
| Grant's looking good - - still has his hair too! |
 |
| The Hovey kiddos - Alexa helped to pick out Grant's outfit tonight. |
So now you have three children to take care of Alexa, Grant and Na Na. May the force be with you.
ReplyDeleteLove that little girl and little boy! Miss them!!!
ReplyDelete