After some searching and shopping on the Internet, Alexa and I found the perfect tie for Damon - - a green necktie with pink giraffes. Yes, you can find giraffes or giraffe print on nearly anything and everything. This morning, Damon was searching for the perfect suit and tie combination to match his new tie, so I knew he was excited to wear it (normally he doesn't solicit my feedback on his wardrobe choice for the evening). I knew the tie was a hit with Damon when he began to text me a "compliment meter," tracking the number of compliments he received from employees and customers throughout the night.
Over 10 compliments as of 8pm tonight....a testament to the power of the giraffe! :)
![]() |
| Damon's Father's Day gift - symbolic of both of his kiddos. |

Connie, just caught up on the blogs for the past several days. I do enjoy catching up on all the activities of the Hovey household. I'm with you on the frog legs--UGH! Alexa's interest in educacation is so refreshing, salt letters, phonics and goggling---GREAT! Damon, the tie is gorgeous and I can only picture how great you look wearing it with you suit. Hope all is going well, miss all of you. Love Joanne
ReplyDelete