Not surprisingly, the thing Alexa asked me to Google was frog legs - - she is obsessed with trying them! After seeing some of the pictures that resulted from the search, I thought for sure that her interest in trying them would dissipate. I was definitely grossed out by the pictures, but she became more intrigued than ever. Go figure.
After she grew tired of the frog leg pictures, she began asking questions about anything and everything, so of course, our Internet searches continued. We looked a pictures of horses' teeth, Yadier Molina, bologna (I made the mistake of telling her that I used to like bologna and braunschweiger when I was a kid...gross, I know), dinosaurs, rainbows...the list was endless.
I'm just happy that her interest in learning is so high...even if it means looking a pictures of frog legs and bologna!
![]() |
| I have no idea how this photo (www.sodahead.com) did not wane her interest in frog legs! Eww! |

No comments:
Post a Comment