I absolutely love the weekends - - it's the time when Grant isn't at all lethargic from the chemo and is just a normal five-month-old baby. Grant is really developing a great disposition and is a very easy baby. Tonight he had a blast sitting in his bouncy seat next to the mock bowling alley I set up for Alexa and myself. I'm not sure if he was laughing at my inability to knock down the plastic pins, but he was smiling and hollering the entire time. Alexa could not stop giggling at some of the noises he was making and the pitch he was able to achieve. I don't know if Alexa and I had a better time bowling or listening to 'Granty' talking up a storm.
Regardless, I think had better start practicing my bowling; I want to make sure I'm not being heckled by my little guy :)
 |
Having a blast today in the Bumbo seat.
It looks like he's Armenian dancing;
Grant's ready for a party!
Gazing into his giraffe's eyes - I think it's love.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment