Friday, November 16, 2012

Chatterbox

He's back....!  Grant was back to his normal self today, and he seemed to be making up for the past few days by chatting up a storm.  I came home from work late this afternoon and had to hop on a conference call, and I think Grant thought he was supposed to be hosting the call.  I don't think he stopped babbling once during the 30 minute duration of the conference!  His chatter was music to my ears - I'm glad to have my baby boy back.

When Grant and I went to pick up Alexa from school today, I was lucky enough to run into one of the teachers from Grant's "would've been" classroom.  She was very happy to see Grant and was impressed at how good the little guy looks.  The last time she had seen Grant was when we went for his "meet & greet" nearly two-months ago (pre-diagnosis).  It was great to see her, and it was so nice to hear such a favorable assessment from someone who hadn't seen Grant in awhile.  His infant classroom and the rest of the Montessori school has been so supportive to us through this entire process; everyone has been so positive and encouraging.  I think Grant's probably the most famous non-student they've ever had... :)  I'm looking forward to the day when he's a bubbly little boy in Ms. Sarah's toddler classroom and all of this treatment is behind us (I hope!).
Still clutching the giraffe blankie tonight.
A little cranky - - it is almost 11pm...
His eyes are starting to 'droop' - a pretty normal symptom of
brain tumors.  Not necessarily bad - just a sign of pressure :(


No comments:

Post a Comment