Daddy Damon did a great job of taking care of things at home today; he slides into the Mr. Mom role seamlessly. Despite his fashionable mesh top, Grant's still having some issues with the dressing on his broviac. Because changing it is a two-person job, Damon was able to solicit the assistance of the at-home nurses...whew! We'll have to crank up the mL rate of his feedings to try to pack on the pounds so that he's a candidate for the internal, porta-cath soon. These daily dressing changes are tough!
I'm already looking forward to coming home tomorrow. The sleep will be nice, but I will trade it for spending time with the family any day :)
![]() |
| Grant's 'guilty' look - - those eyes are going to make me cave every time he's in trouble! |
![]() |
| A little bored without Mom around - - just kidding! Probably tired from the wild house party with Dad tonight :) |


I hope you got some good sleep. I am sure your three favorite people missed you!
ReplyDeleteTake advantage of the sleep when you can. You'll be home before you know it MOMMY! Yes those big brown eyes will for sure melt you and the other girls in his life! Haha. Maybe another name for him is "The Charmer!" I'll be thinking of Daddy Damon today. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Auntie Gail
ReplyDelete