Friday, November 2, 2012

What a Week!

Today definitely felt like a Friday....everyone was very tired at the end of this hectic week.  Grant continued his habit of having pretty sleepy Fridays, as he slept for some long bursts throughout the day.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues through the night; he's been waking up every 1-2 hours at night which has made for some pretty long days for Damon and myself.

Nana Hovey reported that Grant blew his first 'raspberry' today, so I will be looking forward to seeing if he does it again tomorrow.  It's so easy to get hyper-focused on Grant's treatment and his condition, but it something like this that makes you step back a remember how fun all of the "normal" baby stuff is.  It's hard to believe that this guy is going to be sitting on his own, crawling and teething in the coming weeks and months!  We're in the 'easy' phase now, and I can only imagine the energy we'll need to chase a mobile Grant (not to mention Alexa) around!

Sitting upright with only a little support....
Starting to lean to the left.....
Oops... We'll keep working on it!


1 comment:

  1. I love the photos... he's sitting, he's leaning... he's falling!!!!!! Too cute
    He looks like a very happy dude!!!!!
    Nikki Pellegrino

    ReplyDelete