At clinic yesterday, I was able to find out a bit more about Grant's course of treatment. After the 10 rounds in this phase, he'll have only a 3-week break before resuming chemo again (duration of next phase tbd). The follow-up MRI will occur soon after the tenth round, and we're still hoping for a 'no growth' result for Phase One. The Oncologist we saw yesterday [from St. Louis - - Ladue Horton Watkins:) - - answering the typical StL question of 'Where did you go to high school?'] did mention that Grant's type of tumor usually responds better to chemo than the lower grade, but she still advised that 'no growth' is considered a successful result for Phase One. Praying and hoping.....I have all of the confidence in the world in my little Champ!
| So tired! |
| Playing with interlocking rings - despite the 'rolling' of his eyes, he's able to reach and track the toys pretty well. |
| Playtime's over. Ready to go back to sleep. |
Hope you and Damon took advantage of Grants sleepy time.....I'm sure he'll be back to waking up since he's feeling a little more rested to atleast see his favorite people, Mommy, Daddy, Alexa, and of coarse Alstot!..Grant looks so handsome in this baby blue outfit. He looks so cuddley. I just want to reach out and squeeze the little guy! So glad you know a little more about the treatment plan. Thank God the wonderful Doctors and Nurses do have a plan! I think "Grant the Champ" is surprising all of us. Again, praying for good news. xoxo Auntie Gail
ReplyDeleteGod Bless that little boy.
ReplyDelete