Daddy Damon filled in pretty well for me tonight - - he took Alexa to a make-up gymnastics class (a lot less painful than swimming) and dinner following the lesson. Of all places to go for dinner, the dynamic duo opted for IHOP. I couldn't let go completely, as I had to get Damon's assurance that he would order Alexa eggs for dinner (trying to keep it somewhat healthy...tonight wasn't benefiting PCH). I had to laugh when Damon texted me that Alexa was the youngest person in IHOP by ~ 97 years; welcome to Scottsdale :) Alexa was sleeping soundly when I came home tonight at 9:30, so I will chalk that up as a successful night.
![]() |
| A happy girl - dinner with Daddy in a restaurant! |

"All I can say is, Girls just got to have fun!!!" So glad you gave the treadmill a break and had some fun with your friends!!!! Dinner with Daddy is always fun.... love, Auntie Gail
ReplyDeleteBreakfast for dinner is delicious! If it were up to Luke we would be eating pancakes every night. Con, I'm glad you enjoyed your girls' night out.
ReplyDeleteXo,
Gia
Connie, glad to hear that you had a girl's night out, lord do you deserve it. Glad to know you had a lot of fun. Love, Joanne
ReplyDeletesuch a fun nigh!! cant wait for our night out on Thursday ;-)
ReplyDelete