Thursday, May 16, 2013

Home Again

Ahh...it's going to be home.  After another long day of meetings, I was very happy to fly home tonight; I am exhausted!  However, I could not have asked for a better greeting when I arrived home - - Alexa and Alstott were ecstatic to see me.  It was a battle between those to two to kiss (lick) me first.  Alexa, performing a newly acquired "happy dance", excitedly recalled all of the details of today's Water Day for me.  Between the festivities of the day and my return, Alexa was jumping out of her skin with enthusiasm.  There really is no place like home!  

As I waited in line to board my Southwest flight, I couldn't help but notice that the woman who held the A53 pass (I was A54) had a giraffe-printed carry-on bag.  I continue to be amazed at the prevalence of all-things giraffe.....reminders of my little guy are everywhere.

Giraffe-fever.


1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like coming home to showers of hugs and kisses. Glad you had a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete