Today I had a feeling Alexa was not going to be too happy about the outfit I had picked for the day - a turquoise scooter skirt with a plain white t-shirt. Alexa typically gravitates towards anything that sparkles or twirls, so I knew my outfit didn't rank high on those criteria. Sure enough. When I talked to Damon later this morning, he mentioned that Alexa requested a t-shirt change before she left for school.
On our way home from school tonight, Alexa politely mentioned that she did not like the plain white shirt I had picked out for her; she told me it was too boring. "Mommy, could you please never make me wear that plain shirt again? I'm asking you nicely!" Oy... if we're dealing with this at four years-old, I can only imagine what her teenage years will be like!
| The be-dazzled mermaid costume was exactly what she wanted. If only she could wear this daily.... |
Connie, I had to laugh when she said "I asked you nicely". WOW what are the teen years going to bring. Love, Joanne
ReplyDelete