Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy 10-Month Birthday!

It's hard to believe today is my little boy's 10-month birthday....it's still crushing to wake up each morning without him.  We're definitely missing out on a very fun age with Granty.

The reminders of Granty are everywhere.  Like most new parents, I provided information to formula and diaper companies, which let to many coupons on those pricey items.  I used to look forward to those envelopes from Similac and Pampers in the mail or the online offers sent via e-mail.  However, after losing a child, those same direct marketing campaigns can be an intrusive reminder of what I've lost.  The Pampers newsletter, "Your Baby at 10 Months," evoked a sense of sadness as I glanced at all of the milestones that I would normally be expecting to see.  Instead, I will always have my little boy frozen in time at five-months old.

Happy 10-Months, Granty!  I'd give anything to see him pulling himself up or taking his first steps. :(


Happy 10-months, Granty!

No comments:

Post a Comment