Alexa was very eager to go to church to "celebrate" Granty - she had even told Ms. Jenny about it on our drive home from the skating rink last night. As we were walking through the parking lot towards the church, Alexa asked if there would be giraffes inside since we were there to celebrate Granty. Aww....that made my day. She was a tad disappointed that no giraffes would be in the church, but the disappointment waned quickly, as she was very excited to light a candle in remembrance of Granty. Although, in the theme of seeing giraffes everywhere these days, I did spot a woman carrying a Kate Spade giraffe-printed handbag. Grant is quite omnipresent!
Grant also celebrated Armenian Christmas today thanks to my sister-in-law Gia and her son (& Grant's cousin Luke). When Gia had asked Luke what he wanted to bring for Granty, he had initially responded, "Eggs." Interesting choice :) It looks like Auntie Gia must have convinced him otherwise, as Luke brought some adorable 'I Love You' balloons to his cousin today. It's so nice to know that Granty's in good hands and getting lots of visitors....
![]() |
| Cousin Luke visiting Granty today. |
| Merry Armenian Christmas, Granty! We love you!!! |

Connie, how great to celebrate the Armenian Christmas. How thoughtful of cousin Luke to visit Grant's grave and leave such wonderful balloons, which I sure Grant enjoys. I can't believe how big Luke is getting. My love to all, Joanne
ReplyDeleteI continue to read your blog, and am deeply inspired by your strength. I know too that you and Damon have your moments, but I pray that as the days pass,your family will continue to grow spirtitually. Always know that the Lord is continually by your sides. Keep looking up! Love, Janet
ReplyDelete